You are here
Capitol Skyline Hotel
The Capitol Skyline Hotel, Washington, DC is the perfect location for a hotel in Washington DC. Convenient to Washington DC attractions the Capitol Skyline Hotel is within walking distance of the US Capitol, the National Mall, Smithsonian Museums, Hirshhorn Museum, Washington Nationals Stadium, Arena Stage and two major metro stops, Navy Yard and and Waterfront.
At the Capitol Skyline Hotel we've taken a fabulously eclectic seven-story downtown DC hotel built by master architect Morris Lapidus (the original designer of Miami Beach's famed Fontainebleau resort) and dressed up the lobby with collectible furniture by some of the most interesting modern and contemporary designers: Frank Gehry, Eero Saarinen, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, Greg Lynn, Ross Lovegrove, Denis Santachiara and Philippe Starck, just to name a few. It feels almost like a mini-museum of design, except you get to touch, feel, hang out around and sit on everything!
The Capitol Skyline Hotel guest rooms are some of the largest and most spacious of any Washington DC Hotel. The decor is inspired by America's mid-century obsession with all things colonial, but with a bright, cheerful twist. And of course, the hotel has all of the necessities of modern life on the road: Free Wireless Internet Access , 27-inch TV's, free digital safes, large working areas, extremely comfortable mattresses, big closets, and nice clean bathrooms with quarry granite vanities. Often
Capacity, Classroom-style: 120
Capacity, Theatre-style: 250
- A Newly Renovated Washington DC Business Hotel - "Best Group Rates in Capitol Hill/Washington DC"
- Guaranteed Government Per Diem - Famous Government Companies and Departments are Around the Corner!
- Capitol Skyline Hotel - 4 Blocks From The United States Capitol
- #1 Rated Pool in Washington DC at the Capitol Skyline (May 29 - September 5, 2017)
- March For Life Washington DC 2018 - Capitol Skyline