From group-friendly restaurants and engaging evening activities to seamless itineraries and plenty of FREE attractions, the nation’s capital is an inviting destination for tour groups. In fact, more than one million visitors travel to Washington, DC on a group tour every year to see the city’s iconic monuments, memorials and museums. Destination DC’s dedicated professionals work with tour operators to plan attractive and affordable tailormade tour packages. Please contact our team for assistance with:
1. Up-to-date information: With hundreds of attractions in the greater Washington area, there is always something new to do in DC. We can help you find the latest museum exhibition, the hottest theater show or the newest behind-the-scenes experience— so you don’t miss a thing.
2. Itineraries: Our travel experts can work with you to develop tours that fit your exact needs—or try one of our many tried-and-true DC itineraries.
3. Group dining: A number of DC restaurants offer plenty of space, group pricing, private dining and boxed lunch options.
4. Group-friendly hotels: Whether your group wants luxury or low-key, Washington, DC has a hotel that will fit the bill.
5. Evening activities: DC offers a long must-do list after dark. From nighttime museum hours to unique cultural experiences, our travel experts will help you extend your itinerary into the evening.
6. Guide services: Whether you need a guide that specializes in international groups or a studentfriendly teacher that knows every fun fact about the city, we can connect you with the right guide to accompany your tour group.
7. Performance venues: If your performance or student group would like to perform for the public while in DC, we can help you locate the appropriate venue and point you to the right permits.
8. Educational and technical tours: Working with our experts helps you see the city like a DC insider. From a forensic science seminar or a photo safari to an embassy tour or seeing the city by Segway, we work with local attractions who offer hands-on tours and unique opportunities.
9. Transportation: DC is an extremely accessible city and we offer the right information to help you get around by Metro, bus, even by bike.