On this page, we've provided you with some basic facts and figures about the DC hospitality industry.
The following documents provide additional and historical information about the Washington, DC hospitality industry. Please note that our statistics are released annually; full 2014 data will be published in summer 2015. Domestic volume, visitor spending and jobs for 2014 are available in the 2015 Travel Rally news release.
- 2013 Visitor Statistics (322 KB)
- 2012 Visitor Statistics (1.56 MB)
- 2011 Visitor Statistics (3.69 MB)
- 2010 Visitor Statistics (417 KB)
- 2009 Visitor Statistics (1.9 MB)
- 2008 Visitor Statistics (1.59 MB)
- 2007 Visitor Statistics (2.28 MB)
- 2006 Visitor Statistics (605 KB)
- 2005 Visitor Statistics (266 KB)
Additional DC Research Resources
Additional research resources can be found at the following pages:
- Smithsonian Institution: for visitor statistics at the member museums of the Smithsonian Institution.
- Greater Washington Initiative: for demographic information about DC and statistics about its major industries.
Washington, DC Economic Partnership: for additional DC democratic and economic development facts & figures.
- US Travel Association: for research and statistics regarding the US travel industry