Our comprehensive housing package is designed to make it easier for you to manage, track and report on your pick-up. Work with Destination DC to build your package using Passkey, one of the most recognized names in the housing industry.
Destination DC has provided housing services for conventions and meetings in Washington, DC for over twenty years. Our continued success has been built on the seamless, ongoing relationship we have with our hotel community. Consider us the liaison between the hotel and your staff during the housing process.
Destination and Housing Expertise
• Dedicated Housing Manager located in DC
• Extensive partnership with DC-area hotels
• Let Destination DC staff be an extension of your team from pre-event planning to on-site housing support and post event consultation
• Destination DC utilizes Passkey for our housing software
• Custom website and confirmation options
• Website features to accommodate international attendees
• Sub block management tools
• Real-time reports and quick access dashboards
• Enforce a cancel policy that includes a penalty fee if guest cancels after a determined date. You as the customer will receive a portion of fees collected at the close of the meeting.
• Commission Opportunities
For more information, please contact Kristen Jacob, housing manager, 202-789-7094, kristen.Jacob [at] destinatondc.com. Find the Housing Services brochure here.
What Clients Are Saying
“It was the least stressful year for housing I’ve ever had. I greatly appreciate it.”
Bethany Daniel, Meetings Manager,American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
"It was wonderful working with Kristen. She made the housing portion of the meeting flow so smoothly.”
Heidi Prange, Director of Meetings, Society of Toxicology
“As we get close to the end of another conference, I just want to thank you again for everything that you do to help me. It is a huge weight off my mind knowing that I can hand things over to you and know that they will be taken care of. I really appreciate it.”
Gaye Freese, Associate Director of National Events, The American Israel Public Affairs Committee