After you’ve chosen DC for your meeting or event, Destination DC’s convention services team will step in to support you with tailor-made services including:
• Offering insider knowledge of DC attractions, services, restaurants and other amenities for core convention activities, as well as spouse and family programs
• Coordinating site visits
• Scheduling venue and services contract appointments
• Connecting you with local suppliers by issuing services leads to Destination DC members
• Providing you with promotional materials including maps, guides, images and DVDs
• Helping you identify transportation solutions that work for your hotel block
• Working with DC businesses to alert them of your event and to arrange exclusive offers and discounts
When it comes to housing, Destination DC gives you the power to choose the service that meets your needs. We offer housing packages through Passkey, one of the most recognized names in the housing industry. We also partner with aRes Travel to help you secure housing for your attendees after your cutoff date has passed and to track your room pick-up. Contact us for details on how to arrange this free service.
From office staffing to word processing, Destination DC’s registration professionals are equipped with the skills you need to keep your meeting running smoothly. With more than 30 years of experience in registration services and competitive rates, our “Redcoats” are skilled professionals and local experts who are committed to making your meeting a success. They are uniformed, bonded and trained to provide many services, including data entry, visitor information, cashier services, preregistration support, office support, multilingual services and more.
Contact us today!