Find out who we have worked with and read testimonials from satisfied customers.
SAMPLE OF OUR CLIENTS
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Access Intelligence
- American College of Surgeons
- Association of the United States Army
- American Bar Association
- Transportation Research Board
- American Diabetes Association
- International Council for Shopping Centers
- National Association for Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Prince George’s Community College
- Infiniti Motors
- Federation of American Hospitals
- Association for Hospital Insurance Plans
- Society of Adolescent Health Medicine
- Resource Recycling Incorporated
- American Petroleum Institute
- University of the District of Columbia
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease
- National Business Officers Association
- Southern States Energy Board
DESTINATION DC STAFFING SOLUTIONS TESTIMONIALS
“We had such a successful Digestive Disease Week in Washington, DC this year with your temporary personnel. Having someone like you in charge makes my job so much easier on site.”
– Johanna Merryman, Digestive Disease Week
“Our staff raved about Destination DC’s temps this past week. Everything was seamless in terms of service for over 100 people over the seven days, so thank you. That makes my job easier.”
– Cynthia Smith, American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
"AUSA uses the Destination DC Red Coats every year for our 26,000+ attendee conference in Washington, DC. They are reliable and always helpful and friendly to our attendees. We do not hesitate to call Destination DC every year for our temporary registration needs!"
– Melissa Wenczkowski, CMP (Meetings Manager) Association of the US Army) October 2010-2015
"I want to thank you for the good collaboration. I am really happy that everything went so well and according to plan. The feedback of my colleagues was consistently positive and they agreed that your temp was a phenom."
– Jana Schumacher (Meetings and Exhibits Manager), Society of Actuaries: DEUTSCHE AKWAR-FORDERPROJEKTE, April 2014
"Your staff did a nice job, and it was wonderful to see some familiar faces. The experienced people were helpful to the new people, and I very much appreciate that they returned to help us once again. We look forward to returning to your great city and friendly staff."
– Marie Shaw (CE Events & Special Projects Manager), Conference of Consulting Actuaries, 2014-2016
Please contact our staffing solutions team for more information or submit your staffing solutions RFP today.