Short-term events and experiences can reach consumers through digital marketing and more
A Pop-Up Partnership offers short-term events and experiences connections, visibility, resources and ways to engage with our community and reach consumers. Pop-up partners can take advantage of Destination DC’s marketing reach to enhance and increase their exposure for up to six months.
- Access to Member Directory of nearly 1,000 businesses, including contacts who are local sales and marketing leaders
- Invitations to exclusive member events
- Opportunity to present to members of the Destination DC team
- Dedicated listing page on washington.org for a maximum of 6 months. The site boasts
- 18.1M+ unique page views annually
- More than 900K unique visitors a month and 10.8M annually
- Leverage the reach of washington.org by uploading events & deals
- Access to Member Extranet and members-only post board
- Industry data, research and access to a two-year convention calendar
- Dedicated account associate to manage your partnership
- Banner ads on washington.org to reach 250,000 impressions over a minimum of 3 months, valued at $3,000
- Sponsored listing on washington.org for one month, value of $500
- One-time inclusion in Things to Do This Month or Weekend web content pieces valued at $2,000 each
- Inclusion on washington.org calendar of events
- Your featured event on washington.org events page, as available, valued at $500
- Partner content amplified by official Washington, DC Facebook account at least 1x, valued at $500
At least three weeks are needed upon signing the agreement and after the partner provides content for DDC to fulfill the digital marketing benefits.
- Partner Investment = $2,500
To learn more, email [email protected].