Strategic ways to help businesses large and small create smart marketing programs for travel and tourism audiences-and locals, too!
Destination DC offers members connections, visibility, resources and ways to engage to help you grow your business and maximize your role in DC’s $7.8 billion travel and tourism economy. Apply now.
Meet the right industry professionals to help you grow your business.
- Attend member events
- Cultivate relationships and build business by attending regular networking and educational events (1-2 per month).
- Showcase your venue or product
- Host or sponsor a member event and dazzle Destination DC’s membership with your venue and services.
Reach the more than 23.8 million annual visitors to Washington DC.
- Washington.org, the official tourism website for Washington, DC
- Member Listing on washington.org and/or washington.org/meetings (depending on service category)
- Events calendar, one of the most popular features on washington.org
- Publications in official Destination DC publications
- Official Visitors Guide
- Event Planning Guide
- Official Visitors Map (does not include a member listing)
- If you would like official Destination DC Publications for your reference or to distribute, please email [email protected]
- Social media
- #MyDCcool (consumer)
- Facebook: /WashingtonDC
- Twitter: @WashingtonDC
- Instagram: @VisitWashingtonDC
- YouTube: /WashingtonDC
- #DestinationDC (industry)
- Facebook: /destinationdc
- Twitter: @destinationdc
- Instagram: @destinationdc
- LinkedIn: washington.org/linkedin
- #MyDCcool (consumer)
- Member receive discounted advertisement rates
- Restaurant desk in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Welcome China helps attract Chinese tourists and tour operators
Members-only information and tools that work for you. Most are accessed through the Member Extranet.
- 2-Year convention calendar
- Account management
- Leads and referrals
- Job Board
- Members receive monthly reports to help you understand the market and shape business strategies.
- Hotel occupancy and ADR
- And more
Leverage the DDC team and programs to your business’ benefit.
- Talk to us and share your stories
- Send your news to our media relations team
- Present at “Stand-Up”
- Join our marketing campaigns
- Familiarization tours (FAMs)
- Dining and Driving Power
- Cooperative Opportunities (Co-Ops)
- Hotel Specific Meetings