Monuments of DC Bike Tour
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy/Moderate
Exploring DC's iconic monuments and museums is best done by bicycle. Traveling with your own private local guide and safety expert is the best way to explore DC by bike. Your guide will bring the stories of the sights to life, while also escorting you on the safest routes so you can focus on the experience and not worry about getting lost or getting caught up in traffic.
Your private bike guide will meet you at your hotel, review a recommended route and customize your bicycle ride to see additional sights you wish to visit. In addition to traveling by the White House, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, and Lincoln Memorial, your guide can take you to the FDR Presidential Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, WWII Memorial, DC WWI Memorial, National Mall and Smithsonian museums, Smithsonian Castle, Capitol Building Your guide will provide you with brand new premium water bottles, healthy snacks and is able to carry some (if not all) of your gear.
• Rental of comfortable Citi bike and helmet, includes water and snacks
• Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
• Door to door service and flexible timing - guide will meet the guests at the hotel
• Guide's gratuity is not included
• 24-hour support phone number
• The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule.
• We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
• This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
• Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
• The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel door step, at a restaurant you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking.
• 4-hours with a private bike tour with rental bike and guide.
• The tour will take guests past the White House, and the Washington Monument to the World War II Memorial, pass the Reflecting Pool over to the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial. From there guests will head over to the impressive Lincoln Memorial then on to the Korean War Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Roosevelt Memorial and finally the stunning Jefferson Memorial. The guide will teach guests about the Monuments and Memorials and their significance. The order at which attractions are visited may vary. The number of attractions visited may also differ depending on how long guests stay at each site as well as where they are starting from. Final itinerary is at guide's discretion.
• Along the way you may also see: National Mall with the Smithsonian Museums, The Capitol Building, Tidal Basin, Cherry Trees (depending on season).
• Indoor entrance tickets are not included for any locations.
• All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
• Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
• We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.