You are here
International Spy Museum
The new International Spy Museum at L'Enfant Plaza is now open!
With interactive exhibitions and installations, the foremost collection of spy artifacts in the world, and first-person accounts from top intelligence officers and experts, the new Museum places visitors in the shoes of the spies.
• Expanded space at 140,000 square feet, double the footprint on F Street
• RFID technology and interactive stations
• Rotating Special Exhibitions
• State-of-the-Art Theater/Lecture Hall
• Increased Classroom Space
• Educational programming
• Private Event space with sweeping views of DC
Visit the brand-new, purpose-built facility at Washington DC’s L’Enfant Plaza, a short walk between the National Mall and The Wharf.
February 20, 2020 Starting: 12:00 PM Spy Chat with Chris Costa
February 26, 2020 Starting: 06:30 PM The Unexpected Spy with Tracy Walder
March 7, 2020 Starting: 07:00 PM Operation Secret Sleepover
March 13, 2020 From: 06:30 PM to 09:30 PM Surveillance 101 with Eric O'Neill
March 19, 2020 Starting: 12:00 PM Spy Chat with Chris Costa
April 18, 2020 - April 19, 2020 From: 07:00 PM to 09:30 AM Operation Secret Sleepover
July 27, 2020 - August 3, 2020 From: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM Spy Camp 2020