Be part of the solution
Former Director, Center for Climate, Health and Equity, American Public Health Association
- Climate change is negatively impacting the lives, livelihoods and health of families across the world. Further, climate change exacerbates health inequities, disproportionately harming the most vulnerable among us.
- But there are actions we can all take to improve health conditions:
- Make climate-healthy choices, easy and accessible choices.
- Raise awareness of how climate change can impact the health of your staff and community so that they can take actions to protect themselves and their health.
- Look for green alternatives when planning your next meeting or event.
- Please join us in being a part of the solution.
More About DC
You may also like..