Experience an interactive mission at the International Spy Museum!
Now open 7 days a week! With interactive exhibitions and installations, the foremost collection of spy artifacts in the world, and first-person accounts from top intelligence officers and experts, the International Spy Museum places visitors in the shoes of the spies.
• Expanded space at 140,000 square feet, double the footprint on F Street
• RFID technology and interactive stations
• Rotating Special Exhibitions
• State-of-the-Art Theater/Lecture Hall
• Increased Classroom Space
• Educational programming
• Private Event space with sweeping views of DC
Visit the brand-new, purpose-built building at Washington DC's L'Enfant Plaza, a short walk between the National Mall and The Wharf.
Safety measures are in place including mask recommendations and enhanced cleaning protocols. Unless we are sold out, limited tickets are available and advanced purchase is recommended during the busy spring/summer season.
To reserve a ticket or for more info: https://www.spymuseum.org/visit/. For more information, call us daily at 202.654.0991 (10:00 AM-6:00 PM ET) or email us at [email protected].