MISSION ALERT - The International Spy Museum is open to the public with new hours!
The Museum is NOW OPEN 7 Days a week!
Safety measures are in place including contactless timed tickets, capacity limits, social distancing, mask requirements and enhanced cleaning. Visit: https://www.spymuseum.org/visit/reopening-intel/ for COVID Safety protocols.
With interactive exhibitions and installations, the foremost collection of spy artifacts in the world, and first-person accounts from top intelligence officers and experts, the new Museum places visitors in the shoes of the spies.
• Expanded space at 140,000 square feet, double the footprint on F Street
• RFID technology and interactive stations
• Rotating Special Exhibitions
• State-of-the-Art Theater/Lecture Hall
• Increased Classroom Space
• Educational programming
• Private Event space with sweeping views of DC
Visit the brand-new, purpose-built facility at Washington DC’s L’Enfant Plaza, a short walk between the National Mall and The Wharf.