Johns Hopkins University is America’s first research university, a place that revolutionized higher education in America. This is still a destination for excellent, ambitious scholars and a world leader in teaching and research. Distinguished professors mentor students in the arts and music, humanities, social and natural sciences, engineering, international studies, education, business, and the health professions.
- Availability: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Maximum Capacity: 50 people per group
- Group Tour Request Form
- Contact: [email protected]
- Summer University: 5-week term. Date offerings are May 24-June 24 and June 27-July 29, 2016. Cost can include room and board or be program only.
- Discover Hopkins: 2-week mini-term programs focused primarily on the sciences. Date offerings are June 19-July 2, July 3-July 16, and July 17-30, 2016. Cost can include room and board or be program only.
- English as Second Language: The summer program provides complete language immersion. The full-time program provides at least 22 hours of classroom instruction per week. 5-week term from June 27-July 29, 2016.
- Contact: Jesse Tomczak, [email protected]
Partner with the Johns Hopkins University's Executive Education team to design custom, consultative programs and seminars to address the specific needs of your organization. Custom program content is developed to meet each organization’s specific goals, and learning objectives and can vary in topic, duration and location.