You are here
The George Washington University
The George Washington University actively engages Washington, DC, and the world. Our location in the heart of Washington places us at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. We sit where the worlds of science, technology, media and the arts converge. Our students and faculty have the unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders and practitioners in every discipline, to take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Availability: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Maximum Capacity: Varies upon day
- Group Tour Request Form: please email gwvisit [at] gwu.edu
- Contact: gwvisit [at] gwu.edu, (202) 994-6040
- U.S. University Prep Program: 4 week, 6 credit program for rising Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in high school. Program cost can include room and board or be program only.
- College Intensive: 3 or 6 week programs. Can choose between 3 or 6 credits. 3 credit tuition is $6627. 6 credit tuition is $9934. These costs pays for tuition, program fee, room & board.
- Summer Immersion: 2 week program for rising Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in high school. July 3-15, July 17-29, July 31-August 12th, 2016. 10 different fields of study are available to students. Travelers are able to aend off the eligible visitor visa.
- Contact: gwsummer [at] gwu.edu, (202) 994-6360
The George Washington University emphasizes individual needs, and provides an educational fit for every participant and organization served. The university offers convenient learning formats to accommodate all education levels in many programs, including the School of Business, Ellio School of International Affairs, School of Media & Public Affairs, and Public Leadership. Contact: Neal Couture, ncouture [at] gwu.edu