You are here
Georgetown University is one of the world’s leading academic and research institutions, offering a unique educational experience that prepares the next generation of global citizens to lead and make a difference in the world. Students are challenged to engage in the world and become men and women in the service of others, especially the most vulnerable and disadvantaged members of the community. These values are at the core of Georgetown’s identity, binding members of the community across diverse backgrounds.
- Availability: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.
- Maximum Capacity: 75 people per group
- Admission Workshop: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Travel signatures can also berequested.
- Group Tour Request Form
- Contact: gwadmiss [at] georgetown.edu, (202) 687-3600
- U.S. University Prep Program: Prepare to study in U.S. colleges and universities. 8 weeks basic to academic bridge levels. Improve academic reading, writing, listening and speaking. Choose elective classes including business, academic skills, current events, and popular culture.
- Pre-College Programs: Experience life as a college student, without the pressure of grades. Non-credit programs span from accelerated, one-week institutes to three-week programs. Students engage in hands-on learning, study alongside classmates from around the world, and explore exciting areas of study.
- English as Second Language: Six levels of instruction, basic to academic bridge. Intensive English, Monday-Friday, 20 hours per week. Cultural activities within Washington, DC. Housing and meals not included.
- Contact: highschool [at] georgetown.edu, 1-202-687-7087
Georgetown's customized programs draw on the world-class Georgetown faculty and distinguished leaders and practitioners in the field. Sessions can be fit to hours, days, or weeks.
- McDonough School of Business: Contact Lindsay deCastrique, msbexeced [at] georgetown.edu, (202) 687-4065
- McCourt School of Public Policy: Contact (202) 687-5932