The University of Maryland is home of the Terps—inspiring, involved and intrepid Terps from across the state and around the globe. We’re one of the nation’s top-ranked public research institutions, with a whopping 90+ undergraduate majors. And we have an unbeatable location just outside Washington, DC Want to be a Terp? We’d love to have you!
- Availability: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m., 10 a.m. or 12 p.m. Tours are not offered during the months of January, May or December.
- Maximum Capacity: Varies upon day
- Admission Workshop: Provide a 45-minute sit down with a UMD admissions representative before the 75-minute tour of the campus upon request.
- Group Tour Request Form: Registration for summer groups opens in early June at admissions.umd.edu/explore/groupvisits.php
- Contact: [email protected], 1-800-422-5867
- Multi-Track Diplomacy Workshop: This course aims to develop the concepts and professional skills needed to facilitate the transformation of societal conflict. Meets June 20-July 10, 2016 on Tuesday and Thursday from 6 p.m. - 9:20 p.m. Housing and meals not included.
- Maryland English Institue (MEI): offered to students at UMD Fewer than 100 students are admied every semester so that teachers can work personally with students and the instituate is located a couple of miles from the capitol.
- Terps Young Scholars: July 10-29, 2016. Terp Young Scholars invites high school students to an outstanding pre-college experience. During three unforgeable weeks, students willl: Pursue academic interests and discover career opportunities, study with exceptional faculty in a stimulating environment, engage in creative problem solving with equally talented peers, earn three university credits, and discover the independence of college life.
- Summer Session: The University of Maryland offers a variety of 3-week summer classes. Term dates and qualifications vary. Each student must be accepted as a Summer Session student to register. A list of offerings can be found at www.oes.umd.edu/summer-term.
- Contact: [email protected], (301) 405-7762
The University of Maryland fosters innovative international collaborations in the form of degree programs, research projects, student and faculty visitor and exchange programs, short-term training and more.Talk to us about your specific needs—we will design a program just for you.
- Robert H. Smith School of Business: Contact: Samantha James, [email protected], (301) 405-1934
- College of Behavioral and Social Sciences: Contact: Mengxue Li, [email protected], (301) 405-8443