4th of July DC Fireworks Dinner Cruise with Walking Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Date: July 4, 2023
Start Time: Morning Walking Tour Flexible / 6:30pm Boarding for Cruise
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Celebrate America’s birthday in style with our 4th of July DC Fireworks Dinner Cruise with Walking Tour! We’ve combined two experiences into one fabulous holiday experience. You get to choose from one of our fabulous private walking tours in the morning, and in the evening you’ll spend an unforgettable night on the water complete with a spectacular fireworks display!
Your 4th of July starts with a four-hour DC custom tour of your choice. You choose the topic, area or neighborhood that interests you and our expert tour guide leads the way! From the National Mall to the National Archives, from the Lincoln Memorial to the Washington Memorial from Georgetown to Arlington National Cemetery and more – whatever you decide, you'll see the area like never before! Later in the day, you’ll head to the District Wharf to board the beautiful Odyssey DC for your luxury DC dinner cruise and fireworks viewing. During your time on board, you’ll dine on chef-prepared cuisine, sip on creative cocktails, beer and wine, enjoy a live DJ, take in the most wonderful Washington DC views and of course – watch the incredible fireworks display from the best seat in the house – the waters of the Potomac River!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights:
• You’ll start off Independence Day in the morning with a private walking tour of your choice from the following options:
o Walking the National Mall
o Treasures of America Walking Tour
o National Archives Private Museum Tour
o Custom Neighborhood of your Choice/Interest (Within DC)
• In the evening you’ll make your way to Pier 4 to board the climate-controlled Odyssey DC 4th of July Premier Dinner Cruise at 6:30pm (for a 7:30pm departure).
• What can you expect to encounter when you step on board this striking one-level ship? Nothing short of an unforgettably elegant experience!
• As you dine on delicious food and drinks – including three hours of top-shelf open bar - you’ll enjoy a live DJ while taking in the iconic views of the DC landmarks from a unique glass-enclosed deck.
• The highlight of the evening will be your unobstructed views of the stunning fireworks display in the nation’s capital - and in honor of our nation’s birthday - which you can also take in from the ship’s open-air outdoor decks.
• After the fireworks show you'll sail back to the pier knowing you commemorated the holiday with an unforgettable experience that will stay with you forever.
• All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
•The starting time and location of the morning walking tour are customizable to fit your schedule. You can choose to start the tour at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or at a custom location of your liking.
•The Odyssey Dinner Cruise boards at 6:30pm and departs at 7:30pm from Pier 4 (580 Water Street SW) at the District Wharf. Transportation to and/or from the pier is available. Ask your sales representative for rates.
•Please note that there is very limited parking at the District Wharf due to development and construction. We encourage you to speak with your sales representative to secure transportation.
•Firework displays are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
•Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
• Services of a private licensed tour guide for a 4-hour morning walking tour
• Luxury Odyssey dinner cruise inclusions:
o 3-Hour July 4th plated dinner cruise on the Potomac River
o Spectacular views of DC’s architecture and landmarks from a glass-enclosed vessel
o Front-row seats for a stunning fireworks show
o Delicious plated 3-course dinner with attentive tableside service
o Guaranteed table for your party size
o Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
o 3-Hour Top Shelf Open Bar
o Live DJ entertainment
• 24-hour support phone number
• Gratuity for the tour guide is not included
300 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10022