Full Day Washington DC Highlights Tour
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Meet your guide at your hotel and make your way to the National Mall. For more than 200 years, the National Mall has symbolized our nation and its democratic values, which have inspired the world. The National Mall - the great swath of green in the middle of our capital city stretching from the foot of the United States Capitol to the Potomac River - is the premiere civic and symbolic space in our nation. The National Mall includes sites such as Washington Monument, the Lockkeeper's House, the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Reflecting Pool and the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial. After touring these initial national memorials guests can enjoy lunch either near the mall or across the river in Virginia (lunch is not included in the tour cost. Depending on group size, a group reservation for lunch may be added at an additional cost.)
In the afternoon guests will cross the Arlington Memorial Bridge to explore the some of the Monuments and Memorials located in Virginia. Guests will see the US Marine Corps War Memorial, also referred to as Iwo Jima, and will also visit the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial and the Air Force Memorial. Guests may also explore the Arlington Cemetery with the Eternal Flame burning at John F. Kennedy's Gravesite. The Battle of the Bulge Memorial, The Space Shuttle Challenger and the Tomb of the Unknown Solider.
• Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
• Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
• Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of the D.C. Metropolitan area)
• Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included)
• 24-hour support phone number
• The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule.
• We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
• This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
• Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
• The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel door step, at a restaurant you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking.
• Pick up or drop off locations outside of DC Metropolitan area may accrue additional time cost.
• 8-hours with a private vehicle and tour guide.
•Experience the monuments and memorials of the nation's capital along with your private guide. The tour will explore the Washington Monument, the Lockkeeper's House, the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pool and the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial. The guide will explain the history and significance of each site. There will be opportunities to step out of the vehicle and take pictures. After lunch (not included in cost) guests will cross the Arlington Memorial Bridge where they will visit the US Marine Corps Memorial, followed by the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial and finally will see the Air Force Memorial (Any indoor entrances that require a ticket are not included).
•Along the way you may also see: The White House, the Capitol Building, the Museums at the National Mall, Arlington Cemetery, and Pentagon (indoor entrance tickets are not included for any locations).
• The order in which the monuments and memorials are visited may vary and it at guide's discretion.
• All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
• Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
• We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.