Washington DC Essentials
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
The city of Washington D.C. is known for its rich history and politics. Each year, millions of tourists visit the capitol city to see the monuments and museums. From the Lincoln Memorial and White House, to the Capitol Building and Reflecting Pool, there are endless sights to explore. Beyond Times Square has crafted this exclusive program to see the legendary highlights of Washington D.C.
This is the perfect tour for those who want to experience the best highlights of D.C. but have limited time. This tour will briefly explore some of DC and surrounding areas' most iconic sites, buildings and attractions such as Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, White House, FBI Building to name a few.
• Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
• Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
• Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of DC Metropolitan area.)
• Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included)
• 24-hour support phone number
• The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule.
• We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
• This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week. Arlington Cemetery closes at 5:00pm.
• Additional restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
• The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of DC Metropolitan area may accrue additional time cost.
• 4-hours with a private vehicle and tour guide.
• Experience the DC Highlights on this tour along with a private guide. The tour will take guests to see the outside of The White House - Home of the President, Pennsylvania Avenue, FBI Head Quarters, Capitol Building and the National Archives. Guests will then view some of the monuments such as the Washington Monument, The Reflecting Pool, Vietnam Veteran's Memorial as well as the Lincoln Memorial. Guests will then travel to Arlington for a visit at one of the nation's most famous cemeteries - Arlington National Cemetery. (Any indoor entrances that require a ticket are not included).
• The order in which attractions are visited are subject to change and at guide's discretion.
• Along the way you may also see: The World War II Memorial, Korean War Veteran's Memorial, The Tidal Basin, The Arlington Memorial Bridge, Iwo Jima.
• All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
• Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
• We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.