DC Salutes You – Our city has come together to offer a special program for military service members and first responders.
DC Salutes You – Our city has come together to offer a special program for military service members and first responders. The Darcy offers the following discounts and perks:
• 15% off our best available rate
• Discounted Parking ($38 per day; usually $45 per day)
• Two complimentary breakfast vouchers to Bluestone Lane per stay
• Complimentary upgrade to the next available room type
• Waived hotel amenity fee ($30 per day value)
Thank you for your Service!
Northwood Hospitality’s “Safety & Well-Being Promise” builds upon The Darcy’s already high standards of housekeeping, food & beverage and overall hygiene where The Darcy uses the highest-grade cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols which are currently in place. The goal with the Safety & Well-being Promise is to serve as both an assurance and a promise that the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. The Safety & Well-Being Promise focuses on three key pillars – Prevention. Cleanliness. Reducing Contact. During your stay you will notice these safety procedures throughout our entire hotel – public areas, guest rooms, restaurants, bars and outlets.
• Team members will wear masks & gloves for safety and prevention
• As an additional precaution all team members have their temperatures taken daily with infrared, touchless thermometers
• Shield protectors have been added to applicable areas including front desk stations, reception desks, host stands and retail outlets
• Team members at our hotels will follow and enforce social distancing policies and procedures
• Additional signage across hotels will remind guest and team members of practicing social distancing
• Common areas have been re-arranged to follow adequate social distancing practices
• Restaurants and bars seating have also been re-arranged to follow social distancing guidelines
• Antimicrobial fogging sanitizing & cleaning system will be used in all guest rooms, common areas including elevators, meeting areas, pool, bathrooms, retail, spa and F&B outlets
• UV light cleaning technology will be used to sanitize all room keys, key card packets and credit cards
• Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added around the hotel (indoor & outdoor) and the back of house
• All guest rooms will provide individual packet(s) of sanitizing wipes as an additional amenity
• Housekeeping services will only be provided upon request; additional towels and amenities are also available upon request
• Guest rooms will remain vacant a minimum of 48 hours (based on occupancy); before guest room becomes occupied
• Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas including but not limited to high traffic and touch areas
• All non-essential items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines, compendiums, pens, paper, etc.
• Glassware has been replaced with disposable & sealed paper cups
• Turndown service will not be offered
• Touchless dispensers for soap and paper towels are accessible in all public and team member restrooms