You are here
Explore the many ways to partner with Destination DC.
A partnership with Destination DC enhances the image, brand and identity of partners and can offer ROI in the form of sales, awareness, influence, connections and more. Partners will benefit from access to city assets and information, authentically integrated marketing messages and unique programs designed to meet your goals.
- Marketing Outlook Meeting
- Global Marketplace
- Monthly member educational forums and social events
- July 4th VIP Celebration benefitting the American Experience Foundation
- 10M unique visitors annually
- 34.2M unique page views annually
- More than 800,000 unique visitors/month
- Social Media
- DC Insider, 150,000+ opt-in consumer-facing subscribers
- Member eNews, 4,200+ DC business leaders
- Official Visitors Guide
- 800,000 print including 375,000 mailed by request to visitors planning their trips
- 5M online page views
- Event Planning Guide
- 10,000 print
- 9,000 viewed online-over 71,000 page views
- Official Visitors Map
- 850,000 printed (domestic and international editions)
- DC Update, Washington Business Journal insert (five per year), circulation 10,000
Have other ideas for a creative partnership? We want to hear from you! Contact our Partnerships Manager Chelsea.Kaiser [at] destinationdc.com (Chelsea Kaiser), (202) 789-7052 and our Partnerships Coordinator julia [at] washington.org (Julia Tibor,) (202) 789-7009.