The Best of DC: 2-Days
Start Time: Between 8:00am and 10:00am each day
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Experience the best of DC in two days and visit ALL of the must-see iconic sites and attractions in Washington DC! This package is perfect for first timers or for those looking to experience and learn about all of the world-famous sites. Explore the famous Monuments Memorials including the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, MLK Memorial, the White House, the Capitol Building, - and much more! With your private expert local guide, you will see the city come to life in a way you've never experienced before.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water (8-hour service each day)
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide (8-hour service each day)
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of the DC Metropolitan Area)
- Admission to your choice of the International Spy Museum or the Museum of the Bible
- Dinner Cruise on the Odyssey DC featuring a 3-course dinner 2.5-3-hour cruise on the Potomac River (Transportation to / from Pier 4 not included but can be added for an additional cost)
- Admission to the Smithsonian Museums in Washington DC (free of charge for all guests)
- Restaurant Reservation Concierge Service
- Driver gratuity is included (guide gratuity is not included)
- 24-hour support phone number
- The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. We recommend a start time of between 8am and 10am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast, or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of DC Metropolitan area may accrue additional time cost.
- Day 1: 8-Hours with a private vehicle and tour guide. Experience the Monuments Memorials of the National Mall: The Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, World War II Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Veterans Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pool and the Franklin D Roosevelt Memorial. Plus, visits to the White House (exterior views), the Capitol Building (exterior tour), the Supreme Court the Jefferson Building of the Library of Congress (exterior views and interior access pending availability). Lunch stop will be provided (lunch on own).
- Day 2: 8-Hours with a private vehicle and tour guide. Experience the Arlington National Cemetery: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the grave site of President John F. Kennedy and Arlington House, Air Force Memorial and Marine Corps War Memorial, better known as Iwo Jima, the Pentagon (exterior view), and Georgetown and Embassy Row (Massachusetts Avenue, NW), the Washington Statue and the Washington National Cathedral (interior access pending availability and donation may be suggested). Lunch stop will be provided (lunch on own).
- Also included (and to be used at your leisure): Dinner Cruise on the Odyssey of Washington DC (2.5 to 3 hours), Admission ticket to your choice of the International Spy Museum or the Museum of the Bible, and free admission to the Smithsonian Museums of DC.
- Restaurant Reservation Concierge Service.
- Interior access to Washington DC national buildings and monuments is always pending availability.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
300 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10022