Arlington National Cemetery Private Tour
Start Time: Flexible - ANC is open daily from 8am to 5pm
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Located just across the Potomac on 624 acres is Arlington National Cemetery. Established during the Civil War, it is the final resting place for presidents and for more than 400,000 active-duty service members, veterans, and their families. On your walk, you will see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the gravesite of President John F. Kennedy and Arlington House, which has stood on this site since 1805. You will also see the Air Force Memorial and Marine Corps War Memorial, better known as Iwo Jima.
• Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
• Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
• Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of DC)
• Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included)
• 24-hour support phone number
• The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. Arlington Cemetery is open daily from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
• We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
• This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
• Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
• The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel door step, at a restaurant you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of DC Metropolitan area may accrue additional time cost.
• 4-hours with a private vehicle and tour guide.
• Visit and learn about this impressive cemetery as you are walking along with a private guide. Upon arrival the guide will escort the group through the check in. Guest can explore the exhibitions in the welcome center prior to starting the tour(or after). At the cemetery guests will see the Eternal Flame which burns at the gravesite of President John F Kennedy and will then proceed to see The Space Shuttle Challenger, Columbia Memorials, Memorial Amphitheater / Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (where you cannot miss seeing the elaborate ceremony of the Changing of the Guard), as well as the gravesites of Howard Taft, Robert Todd Lincoln and Alexander Haig. The guide will give a detailed tour of all sites visited and the history of the cemetery. The order in which attractions are visited are subject to change and at guide's discretion.
• Along the way you may also see: The Air Force Memorial and the US Marine Corps War Memorial, Iwo Jima.
• All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
• Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
• We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.