Georgetown Food Tasting Private Walking Tour
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: TBA Upon Confirmation (Tour typically starts at the first tasting location in Georgetown.)
Activity Level: Easy/Moderate
Eat your way through DC's oldest neighborhood and discover its' transition from a port city to an elite enclave as it is known today. Once a town of mule-drawn boats and flour mills, Georgetown is now a premier shopping destination with a delicious and culturally diverse history. This walking tour will allow guests to learn about the history of Georgetown and sample delicious and exciting cuisine. Tour includes enough food for lunch and covers 2 miles of walking. Food stops may vary but will likely include Georgetown handmade donuts by the canal and socially conscious street food.
• Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
• Selected tasting of foods and drinks included.
• Guide gratuity is not included
• 24-hour support phone number
• The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule.
• We recommend a start time around noon.
• This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
• Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
• The starting location is typically at the first tasting spot on the tour. Exact location (address) is to be advised upon confirmation.
• 3-hour private food tour with guide.
• The tour will start at the first tasting stop in Georgetown. The tour stops are subject to availability and will be advised upon confirmation. You will explore the area and the various restaurants along the canal as well as several cultural and historic landmarks along the way (indoor entrance tickets are not included for any locations).
• All stops for tastings are at guide's discretion.
• A portion of the cost of this tour will be donated to Bread for the City, a charity that provides services to DC locals including provision of foods, clothing, legal and medicinal services.
• All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
• Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
• We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.