Private Sport Boat Adventure on the Potomac
Start Time: Flexible (Daytime)
Meeting Location: Flexible (Any of 10 Docks in the DC Area)
Activity Level: Easy
Get on the Potomac River with your own captain and private sport boat! Avoid the wait and crowded conditions of other boat options and enjoy the peace and excitement of your own boat running on your schedule and not theirs. This roomy sport boat comfortably seats up to six guests (which is the maximum capacity allowed by the U.S. Coast Guard for this type of charter). Your Captain also serves as your Tour Guide telling stories, the history of the waterways and the famous historic sites along the way. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages are provided. You may bring aboard any food or drinks you prefer, including alcoholic beverages. Catering is also an option; additional fees apply.
To see more sights, we suggest you depart from one dock (such as Georgetown in NW DC) and end at another dock (like Cove Pier in the Wharf complex in SW DC) and travel one way on the Potomac in either direction because there is no backtracking over the same route. You will always see something different on the one-way excursion. Of course, you always have the option to go round trip from your original launch location.
• 90-minute private sports boat for tour on the Potomac
• Private U.S Coast Guard Licensed Captain/Tour Guide
• Soft drinks, bottled water, ice
• Boat Captain's gratuity is included
• Transportation to and from the dock/pier is not included (but can be added for an additional cost)
• 24-hour support phone number
• The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. Rate is applicable to daytime or nighttime cruises.
• This tour is seasonal operation from April - November 7-days a week.
• Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour, such as Holiday weekends and Fourth of July Celebrations.
• The starting location of the tour is either in Georgetown or the Wharf Complex (Cove Pier).
• For larger parties contact us for a custom quote (will include a different boat or multiple boats).
• Fireworks, Cherry Blossom, Mother's Day and Father's Day tours are also available (rates may increase).
• 90-minute private sport boat tour on the Potomac.
• Guests board the private boat for a 90-minute tour. Guests can choose to depart from either the Georgetown Dock or Cove Pier in the Wharf. If departing from the Wharf, guests will travel down Washington Channel and up the Potomac River to Georgetown or the reversed way if they choose to leave from Georgetown. The tour will allow guests to see some of the most famous Monuments Memorials from a different vantage point.
• Along the way you will see: the Watergate Complex, Kennedy Center, Memorial Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Columbia Island, Pentagon, Washington Monument, President's Marine One Helicopter operations, White House Communications Building, National War College, beautiful homes on the water of top Army Generals, Titanic Memorial, top boat marinas in Wharf Complex and the oldest continuous fish market in the country.
• All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
• Gratuity for the Captain/Tour Guide is included.
• We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.