You are here
International Spy Museum
The new International Spy Museum at L'Enfant Plaza is now open!
With interactive exhibitions and installations, the foremost collection of spy artifacts in the world, and first-person accounts from top intelligence officers and experts, the new Museum places visitors in the shoes of the spies.
• Expanded space at 140,000 square feet, double the footprint on F Street
• RFID technology and interactive stations
• Rotating Special Exhibitions
• State-of-the-Art Theater/Lecture Hall
• Increased Classroom Space
• Educational programming
• Private Event space with sweeping views of DC
Visit the brand-new, purpose-built facility at Washington DC’s L’Enfant Plaza, a short walk between the National Mall and The Wharf.
December 10, 2019 Starting: 06:30 PM Preserving Intelligence Integrity in a Dangerous World
December 12, 2019 Starting: 06:30 PM The Right Kind of Crazy with Clint Emerson