You are here
Power Tots Gymnastics
Power Tots is excited to hold another outdoor session at Yards Park this fall, now with more options on both Thursday and Saturday mornings! If your child is missing their regular routine and youre looking for a fun, yet focused fitness activity, we have the classes for you! Our focus will be on big body movements, beginner gymnastics, and building body awareness. Classes will be no-contact and safely distanced, following all CDC guidelines and our instructors will be equipped with hand sanitizer and masks.
Saturday Class Breakdown:
September 12-October 3, 2020
- - Class ID 802: 9:00 am (30 min): Drop-Off Class: 3 up to 5 yrs ($68 for the 4-week session)
- - Class ID 803: 9:35 am (30 min): Parent and Child Class: 18m up to 3 yrs ($68 for the 4-week session)
- - Class ID 804: 10:10 am (30 min) Parent and Child Class: 18m up to 3 yrs ($68 for the 4-week session)
- - Class ID 805: 10:45 am (45 min): Drop-Off Class: 5 up to 7 yrs ($76 for the 4-week session)
Thursday Class Breakdown:
September 10-October 1, 2020
- - Class ID 806: 9:00 am (30 min): Parent and Child Class: 12m up to 2.5 yrs ($68 for the 4-week session)
- - Class ID 807: 9:35 am (30 min): Drop-Off Class: 2.5 up to 4 yrs ($68 for the 4-week session)
Registration opens August 6 at 10:00 am for Saturday classes and August 7 at 10:00 am for Thursday classes!
Please note that your class ID is correct and matches the class of your choice when completing your registration. Due to the popularity of our classes and how quickly they fill up, choosing the incorrect class ID and/or a class that does not match your childs age could result in not getting a space. We need a minimum of 3 children enrolled in a class for that class to run.
No early registrations will be accepted and registrations will be processed in the order they are received. Please allow time for processing and once your registration is processed, we will send an email confirmation with further details.