You are here
Arlington National Cemetery Multi-Sensory Tour
From: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
This experience will take you on a walking tour through the hallowed ground of Arlington National Cemetery - America's largest and most famous military burial ground. Each grave has a tale to tell and with over 425,000 internments, Arlington is full of stories - tales of heroism and sacrifice that serve as an inspiration to us all.
You'll learn about the birth of the cemetery during the Civil War, what it takes to become a Sentinel at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and how President Kennedy was placed atop the Potomac River's most scenic vista.
This small group tour include's our signature Sensory Supplements. Delve a little deeper, engage in active learning, and create truly memorable experiences!
- Meeting Point: Inside the Arlington National Cemetery Visitor Center, beside the wax statue of the bugler.
- Duration: Approximately 3 Hours
- Starting Time: 10PM or 1PM (Runs Daily)
- Includes: Tour Guide, Sensory Supplements
- Highlights: JFK Gravesite, Arlington House, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Changing of the Guard Ceremony
Until further notice, we require everyone - guides and guests - to wear a face covering for the duration of the tour experience. If you dont have one, your guide will have clean, masks available for cashless purchase at your meeting point. Tours are capped at 10 people, so its always a small group. Plus, we offer contact free transactions for tipping (our guides accept cash, Venmo, etc.)