You are here
Newseum Nights Loves the 60's
From: 07:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Heres the skinny. Newseum Nights is rewinding the clocks once again. On October 27, we will be throwing this seasons most psychedelic party, taking you back to the decade of hippies, madmen and social activism. Its gonna be a gas.
- Enjoy an open beer and wine bar all night, and signature retro-inspired cocktails.
- Savor some of Wolfgang Pucks 60s cocktail party bites:
- Deep-fried cheesy fondue risotto balls
- Meatball sliders
- Pigs in a blanket
- Mushroom, caramelized onion and cheese tarts
- Magical fudge brownies
- Tie Dye Cupcakes
- Visit the GLAMSQUAD lounge for 60s-themed hair and makeup touch ups and wearable florals from UrbanStems.
- Create fab paper flower crowns with Paper Source.
- Get body painted.
- Play retro board games provided by The Board Room DC.
- Make authentic protest buttons (nostalgic or relevant).
- Get your palm read.
- Take home a hand-printed poster by Typecase Industries (limited quantities available)
- Attend gallery talks with Newseum curators in our exhibits Creating Camelot and 1967: Civil Rights at 50.
- Enjoy paparazzi photo ops at OM Digitals cinematic photo booth.
- Get groovy as DJ Andrew Logan spins the best of the 60s, from Motown to the Beatles
Show us how much you
Need help getting ready? Download the GLAMSQUAD app or go to glamsquad.com and use promo code Newseum to receive $25 off your first appointment booking.
Speak out by following @Newseum and #NewseumNights on Facebook and Twitter.
You must be 21 years or older to attend Newseum Nights