Join DC's Largest Beer Garden for Oktoberfest!
The German themed beer gardens favorite and largest event of the year will feature four weekends chock-full of German cuisine, live bands, Bavarian games, DJ parties, and of course lots of beer! It will begin Friday, September 16th with the traditional Tapping of the Keg with special guests Ward 6 Councilmember Charles Allen, Maura Brophy, President and CEO of the NoMa Business Improvement District. The annual festival will conclude on Sunday, October 9th.
- Duo Matthias & Paul (Oompa Band) | 4 PM -8 PM
- Tapping of the Keg | 4 PM 5 PM (Sept. 16 Only)
- Lederhosen & Dirndl DJ Party with DJ Ruben | 8 PM 12 Midnight
- 10% DISCOUNT FOR PATRONS IN LEDERHOSEN AND DIRNDLS!
- Live Bands | 3 PM 6 PM
- Saturday, Oct 1 - Chasing Autumn
- Saturday, Oct 8 - Pop Rocks Band
- Bavarian Nights Dance Party | 8 PM 12 Midnight
- Dogtoberfest | 12 Noon 3 PM
- Bavarian Olympics | 5 PM - 7 PM Stein Holding Contest
- 10% DISCOUNT FOR FURRY PATRONS IN OKTOBERFEST COSTUMES FROM 12-3PM