You are here
KC Lunar New Year 2020
We are pleased to continue our annual Lunar New Year celebration and ring in the Year of the Rat with showcases of Chinese and Korean culture. We are also presenting a special display of Winter Lanterns in recognition of the first winter season at the REACH.
LIST OF EVENTS:
- REACH Winter Lanterns | January 22 February 2
- Shanghai Chinese Orchestra | January 22
- REACH Winter Lanterns PLUS evenings
- REACH Winter Lantern PLUS: China | January 23-26
- REACH Winter Lantern PLUS: Korea | January 30 February 2
- KC Chinese New Year Family Day: Year of the RAT | January 25
- Beijing Bamboo Orchestra | January 25
The REACH glows with the D.C. debut of approximately 100 stunning Winter Lanterns crafted by Chinese artisans made up of 10,000 colored LED lights, including the Chinese Four Symbols and 12 Zodiac Signs, Panda Grove, and Mushroom Garden display. Along with the beautiful lantern displays, visitors can enjoy performances and artisan demonstrations, food trucks, and more.