Join us for our Lunar New Year parties where we'll serve tasting flights of 6 mini-scoops and give you a pint to take home! Flavor Descriptions: Red Bean Almond Cookie -- This flavor is a play off of desserts commonly found in American Chinatowns.
Join us for our Lunar New Year parties where we'll serve tasting flights of 6 mini-scoops and give you a pint to take home!
- Red Bean Almond Cookie -- This flavor is a play off of desserts commonly found in American Chinatowns. Red adzuki beans are widely used in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese desserts, like sweet soups and pastry fillings. We've combined two of our favorite desserts to make this unique mashup flavor.
- Citrus Sichuan Peppercorn -- Freshly zested oranges and ground Sichuan peppercorns gives each taster a an 8 second flavor journey from familiar to unique. The light lemony aroma of sichuan peppercorns, native to Tibet and Nepal, create a tingling sensation in your mouth as you the orange-creamsicle-like flavor melts off your tongue. Each lick engages all your senses!
- Coconut Lychee Lime -- This vegan sorbet is packed with flavor from fresh lime juice, coconut cream, and pureed lychee fruit.
- Roasted Barley Tea -- Inspired by Korean and Japanese barley tea, this deeply rich flavor has nutty overtones that are reminiscent of sugar smacks cereal milk.
- Matcha Green Tea -- The health benefits of ground green tea leaves are well documented, but we love the bright color and smoky flavor of this classic Asian ice cream, which is enhanced with our super-premium cream.
- Thai Iced Tea -- This classic Ice Cream Jubilee bursts with vanilla black tea notes and vibrant orange color.
Choose a ticket for the store location of your choice and bring your friends! (Email if you have any questions about the time slots!) Each pre-orderd ticket includes a tasting flight and a take-home pint.
If you would like to try these flavors but cannot make these times, you may also visit any Ice Cream Jubilee location and place an order for a tasting flight. (You'll risk the flavors being sold out, but you'll save yourself the web fee.)